About our Company:
LemFi (YC S21) is building the neobank for African diaspora in North America & Europe. We provide our users with a multi-currency account that allows them to hold, send, and receive money from Africa in any currency for their business and personal banking needs.
You are a candidate who would thrive in a fintech startup environment like ours, where we readily accept individuals with a humble, yet uplifting attitude alongside a diligent sense of work ethic. The teams here at LemFi are passionate about their work and fields of expertise, but also lend hands on cross-functional responsibilities to ensure the success of the company and the satisfaction of our clientele.
We are looking for a senior iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
● Build advanced applications and features for the iOS platform
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Review and debug code
● Possess great leadership skills
● Identify and fix bottlenecks, bugs and improve application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
● Proven working experience in software development
● Working experience in iOS development
● Minimum of 5 years developing iOS Applications
● Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
● Familiarity with Cocoa Touch
● Working experience with Swift
● Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics.
● Experience with Reactive Programming and RxSwift.
● Experience working with APIs in iOS applications.
● Working knowledge of general mobile architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle