About our Company:
LemFi (YC S21) is building the neobank for African diaspora in North America & Europe. We provide our users with a multi-currency account that allows them to hold, send, and receive money from Africa in any currency for their business and personal banking needs.
Are you a person with excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently? Are you a person with a sense of urgency and drive to help the team meet its overall goals and objectives?
If you have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for technology, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including networking, hardware, and connectivity issues
- Act as Tier two escalation point from frontline support team as well as tech team
- Identify and trace program issues within the product
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues.
- Provide technical support and guidance to end-users and other team members.
Requirements and Skills:
- Advanced education degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of technical work experience, preferably in technical support with customer and internal support team communication
- Practical knowledge of networking and troubleshooting
- SQL/.NET experience is necessary for script running, database installation, and troubleshooting
- A good knowledge of the Financial Services industry especially within the consumer lending industry is desirable.
- Customer-centric with a strong focus on end user experience and outcomes.
- Ability to work in a small yet collaborative team.