About our Company:
LemFi (YC S21) is building the neobank for African diaspora in North America & Europe. We provide our users with a multi-currency account that allows them to hold, send, and receive money from Africa in any currency for their business and personal banking needs.
About the Role:
We're looking for Quality Engineers to contribute to the quality assessment of product deliverable and drive the automating functional tests for the LemFi's iOS and Android Consumer Apps. The QA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure our app and web app runs smoothly and meets customers needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will contribute to the quality assurance efforts at LemFi by designing and implementing internal tools and automated systems. The candidate must be able to work closely with software engineers to drive resolution of issues. The environment is fast paced, and the projects evolve quickly. The candidate must be detail oriented, agile, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will have experience in building complex automated systems and in building or working with continuous integration systems.
Responsibilities are as follows:
Screen and triage bug reports to prioritize and address issues effectively.
Conduct thorough pre-release testing to ensure the stability and functionality of software products before they are deployed.
Write Automated Test Scripts for our Appium Suite and conduct monitoring with our monitoring tools
Track Bugs across their lifecycle and add to regression suite
Contribute to the quality strategy of the products
Work closely with engineering and product teams to define requirements and feasibility
● Minimize the number of bugs and issues that make their way into production
● Improve the customer experience by ensuring the application is reliable and performance.
● Properly automate our applications and boost test coverage overall
● Improve visibility into how Knak stacks up in terms of quality and performance
● 5+ years of quality assessment and automation experience
● Extensive background writing mobile functional automation tests
● Excellent understanding of Appium Framework
● Excellent understanding of version control systems such as GitHub
● Good experience with XCode or Android Studio IDE
● Good experience with mobile native test frameworks: XCUITest or Espresso
● Good experience with continuous integration pipelines (Github Actions)
● Proficiency administering Unix-based platforms